This way I can have my watercolor always set up to work on...It was on sale and came with an umbrella too!
- Imported from France!
- Designed by Roger Julian in 1945.
- Hold canvases or watercolor paper up to 32" high at a vertical or horizontal position.
- The finest brass and brass-plated hardware won't tarnish.
- Solid beech construction with lifetime rivets, not screws.
- Includes linen shoulder strap, finished 12 x 16" mahoghany wood palette and leather wrapped handle.
- Easel box has a chrome lined interior to protect against accidental spills.
- This Jullian Easel comes with a FRE Soleil Travers French Easel Umbrella - stay cool and avoid the glare of the sun while you paint out in the field!